My photo
I'm an observer and a maker. I'm interested in human behavior.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Little Something for my Little Something.

I have been doing a lot of cooking lately an getting my 15 month old son to eat his veggies has become quite a challenge. Oh...the days when he would just eat anything I put in front of him. Well, those days have past and I am having to become a real magician in the kitchen in order for him to consume foods other than cheese (he sure loves cheese). Here is a little something that I whipped up for him yesterday.



This is a greek yogurt pureed with baby peas and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Ian loves food that he can dip his vegetables or crackers in. I gave him some raw summer squash strips and a whole grain flax-seed cracker to go along with it. This simple puree has high levels of calcium, protein, vitamins K, C, B6 and B12, and magnesium.

No comments: