My photo
I'm an observer and a maker. I'm interested in human behavior.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So much to do, so little time in my days...

So many new developments since my last post a few days ago. I may have found the answers to my business-prayers finally. A very good, old friend of mine has offered to help me with my new business venture. As I am not a business minded individual at all it will be really great to have someone helping me with the logistical things... like selling my new work.

After an evening of wine, food, and brainstorming we decided on the hand sewn/crafted toys with corresponding stories, and hand printed blankets to match. 3 different stories to start with. I have much sewing and pattern making to do this next week, but I am so inspired, enthusiastic, and grateful for someone that sees the potential in my ideas. I can't wait for my new serger to arrive on Friday... it is going to make my life so much easier. YAY!

I'm also planning on joining forces with my friend Emily Sontag. She is an amazing print-maker, sewer, crafter, and mom out in Atlanta, GA. Check out her site... there are some real gems there! www.pretty-simple-things.com

So the creativity is flowing...now if only I didn't have to work this desk job so I could have the extra 7 hours in my day that I need!!!

No comments: