My photo
I'm an observer and a maker. I'm interested in human behavior.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Some New Work from May-June


Bicycle



The Joy of Bath Time


Germany, Oh how I miss you


I don't know what to call you anymore


Bee's Nest & Black Birds



The Robotic Arm of Childhood Fun


I just opened an Etsy account and posted these little guys for sale there. The shop site is a bit rough around the edges at the moment, but I am hoping to have it as pretty as can be in the next few weeks with all sorts of new work on the way. I always thought that blogs were a bit weird, but now that I am doing this and reading other people's I am finding that it is really inspiring me to start working again everyday (provided Ian is sleeping) and to try to get myself out there as an artist. So thanks to anyone and everyone who has encouraged me to do this (whether they know it or not!)

Next Big project...redecorating our bedroom and replanting the front and back yards. Photos will be coming soon.

No comments: