My photo
I'm an observer and a maker. I'm interested in human behavior.

Friday, July 31, 2009

The gargen growns greener









My beautiful garden this spring. Here in Oakland the days are growing grayer and grayer as fall approaches. Our summer doesn't really begin until fall is underway and our summers are mostly like cool spring days. I just planted a whole bunch of new plants in the garden. We had a terrible heat wave for about a week last month and it killed off all of our beautiful flowers, but there are new ones on the way and new pictures to follow. We also planted Swiss Chard, leeks, basil and cucumbers in our back garden. The pear tree and avocado trees are are making lots of fruit and I can't wait to start making tarts and other delightful treats again this August!

No comments: